May 25, 2015

Tea Party chez Angélique


Janvier 2015.
Angélique nous a gentiment invité chez elle à l'occasion d'une petite tea party qu'elle organisait, en petit comité. C'était très sympa de retrouver mes chères amies lolitas et pour faire la connaissance de nouvelles têtes (comme Léa ou Aurélia). Comme à mon habitude, je suis arrivée en retard (1h de retard, tout ça parce que je suis montée dans le mauvais train... la honte!). Promis, je tâcherais d'arriver à l'heure les prochaines fois!

January 2015.
Angélique invited us at her place since she was helding a tea party for a very small group. It was nice to see my dear lolita friends again and to meet new people (such as Léa or Aurélia). As always, I arrived late (of an hour because I jumped in the wrong train... I'm so ashamed!). I promise I will try to be there on time for next times!


I stole this picture from Angélique because I took everyone's picture but me XD

Headband, jumperskirt : Baby The Stars Shine Bright
Blouse : Ralph Lauren
Tights : H&M
Shoes : New Look

Our hostess, Angélique, in black/white/red.

Miyu who had a stunning skirt! Wanna stole it from her haha!

The adorable Sandra was so elegant as always! Her outfit had so many pretty golden details but I wasn't able to capture them all.

Camélia was super elegant in classic lolita, this style suits her so well!

I met Aurélia, who was wearing a dress made by Angélique herself!

Chloé is always so elegant, she's the only one who can wear super sweet prints in an elegant/casual way. Just wow. And dat hairbow. Feel my jealousy.

And I met Léa for the first time, she's adorable! Well, adorable from the outside, don't be fooled by those pastel colors and sweet prints haha! <3

Et notre photo de groupe, prise par Angélique. Merci beaucoup de nous avoir invitées et pour cet agréable après-midi!
And our group picture, taken by Angélique! Thank you so much for inviting us and for this lovely tea party!



2 comments:

  1. What a great variety of styles! I really like your and Chloe's dress. :)

    ReplyDelete