November 09, 2015

Wishlist d'anniversaire

Toutes les excuses sont bonnes pour faire des wishlists. Et comme je fête mon anniversaire cette semaine (vendredi 13, et je suis née un vendredi 13 aussi - entre nous, ça explique beaucoup de choses!), je n'ai pas pu résister à l'envie de partager toutes les choses qui me font rêver en ce moment et que j'envisage d'acquérir (même si certaines choses relèvent du rêve).

There is always an occasion to do a wishlist. And since my birthday is this week (on Friday 13th, and I was born on Friday 13th as well - that explains a lot haha!), I could not resist sharing with you all the things I am dreaming about at this moment and I would love to own (some of them are just insane for my wallet).

 

❥❥ Chloé - Drew bag (in cement pink)
This bag is absolutely stunning and I have been dreaming about it for months now. Feels like I need a new bag. And a girl never owns too many bags. Never.

❥❥ Too Faced makeup
I just felt in love with this brand. I already bought so much but I still need more! Especially those Melted lipstick, I just bought five of them last week, I love them!

 

❥❥ Red Valentino - Circus embroidered dress
According to me, the prettiest dress from this fall-winter collection. The cut is pretty, I love the colors and the embroideries are nice. Love the circus theme, but still... I think I will wait for the sales before getting this beauty because 1100€ for a dress... That hurts.

❥❥  Charlotte Olympia - Kitty flats (black velvet)
A long time wish list item. Need these. Help.

 

❥❥ Harry Potter et la Pierre Philosophale (illustrated by Jim Kay)
The Potterhead in me is crying for this. But my bookshelf is full. But this illustrated version is so pretty. Aww. It's now or never. I think it's the right time.

❥❥ Time Turner necklace
Okay, the title says all. This pretty necklace will finish my Harry Potter themed outfits and it's so pretty and delicate. The best would be the gold-pleated version (because precious last longer) but any copy will be fine to me. As long as it's pretty.

 

❥❥ Chiara Ferragni - Flirting
I love The Blonde Salad's shoe collection and Flirting is on my wish list forever. I want the slip-on ballerinas or heels, in any glittering color (silver, gold or multicolor). Glitters forever.

❥❥ N2 (Les Néréides)
I love Les Néréides second line and their fairytales collection are so pretty. Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan... I felt in love with the cute details and I want to buy them all!

 

❥❥ Shelliemay
Duffy's girl friend is arrived to Disneyland Paris and I need her! She is so cute and I want to bring me to the park at each visit if it's possible. And dress her up to match my own outfits!

❥❥ A pink cocoon coat.
I know I missed last winter trend with the pink bubblegum coat but I want one. Oversize, cocoon coat, larger collar, mid-long. Well, so hard to find and this is only a random picture, I have not find the perfect one yet.

4 comments:

  1. J'adore ta wishlist, une préférence pour les boucles d'oreilles de chez Les Néréides, leurs bijoux sont si jolis.
    Bisous Bisous
    www.maristochats.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coucou ma Sam !
    En tout premier lieu : j'ai noté ta date d'anniversaire ! Hihi, on a le même chiffre !
    J'aime beaucoup ta wishlist qui est ce qui n'est pas surprenant, c'est qu'elle est tout à fait à ton image ! Je te vois parfaitement avec ces deux paires de chaussures, la jolie robe Red Valentino et un manteau rose bonbon ! Ce dernier est, j'approuve extrêmement difficile à trouver. En plus de la couleur, il faut trouver une coupe et un modèle qui plaisent ! J'espère que tu réussira à dénicher la perle rare ! Pour ce qui est de Harry Potter, je suis d'autant plus d'accord avec toi, j'ai eu l'occasion de feuilleter le livre et les illustrations sont magnifiques ! Et le retourneur de temps est un accessoire typiquement sorti de Harry Potter, ce serait vraiment top de posséder ça ! Et Shelliemay... Je fortement de craquer cette semaine si je la vois !
    Plein de gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'aime beaucoup ta wishlist !! :) le manteau est canon !!
    bises
    http://lhistoiredelamode.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete